Friday, May 15, 2009

Reusable Grocery Bags

Okay, maybe this is a silly post... But, I LOVE my reusable grocery bags! And I feel so good when I use them because I know I'm helping the environment at least a little bit! I got these for Mother's Day, and was thrilled! It's funny the things that make me happy... ;) I had hinted to my husband many times that I wanted to start using reusables, and he finally took the hint! Now I've got him hooked! These bags are so spacious too! I am sure we would use at least twice (if not three times) the amount of plastic bags for one reusable bag! My husband got mine at Whole Foods since I LOVE shopping there! He even got me a fancy insulated one for our cold (or hot) stuff, which will definitely help in this AZ heat! I know there are some cheaper ones out there, so please make the switch! It really will help! Also, many stores will give you 5 cents off your receipt per bag you use when you checkout! I'm still researching this, but so far I know that Whole Foods, Sprouts, and Fry's will give you the discount. Every little bit helps! :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: