Thursday, April 16, 2009

Soccer Tots

I just had to add this! My son just started his first Soccer class on Wednesday through Soccer Tots in AZ. I didn't realize it was such a big company until I looked them up online. Turns out the Soccer Tots program is available in many areas. They also have "Soccer Touch" for older kids. Check it out online, and check out your local city or town community centers to find out if they offer it. Or, if you're not into soccer, I'm sure your city or town community centers will have plenty of other activities that you can get your kids involved in! My son LOVES kicking his soccer ball all over the house! And he had fun at his first class, too! It is something fun you can do with your kids, and they will love having some extra play time as well as meeting new friends! 



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: