Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mini Masters books


My son LOVES these books, and I LOVE that he loves them! :) I took a bunch of Art History classes in college, and I love learning about different artists, artwork, and the meanings and symbolism involved in so many masterpieces! I think these books are great because they expose children to some of these amazing paintings at such a young age! Authors Julie Merberg and Suzanne Bober have made cute little rhymes for the stories, too! I love anything cultural and educational for my child! Some of these books are available as sets of four, or you can also purchase them separately. They can probably be purchased at your local bookstore, or check the publisher's website, or Amazon. Also available: Painting with Picasso, Sharing with Renoir, Sunday with Seurat, Quiet Time with Cassatt, Dreaming with Rousseau, and On an Island with Gauguin. Happy Reading! :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: