Saturday, September 28, 2013

More Anna Maria please!

It seems I cannot get enough Anna Maria Horner these days... :)


I had to make myself a giant log cabin quilt! Based loosely on Anna Maria's pattern, I made it with velveteens and flannels from many of her beautiful fabric lines. 
Of course, my corgis had to photo bomb my picture! 


I pieced the back with different AMH voile fabrics.
 It is definitely a soft and cuddly quilt!


I also decided to try hand-quilting this time.  
I made it very simple, by just sewing along the 1/4" seams. 
I've decided I love hand-quilting, even though it did no good for my carpal tunnel. 
Those cute little stitches are so worth it! :)

Last quilt for me for awhile... On to other projects! 

What projects have you been working on? 




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: