Yesterday, I finished my son's robot quilt!
It actually took me about half a day to quilt it, which means, either my fancy machine is super awesome, or I'm getting faster at quilting. Maybe both? I did my usual meandering stipple all over. I wasn't very excited about this quilt, since it is such a simple patchwork design, as well as a little bit busy, but I think the binding makes it look better.
I used a bunch of robot fabrics from Kokka and Alexander Henry, as well as some grey solid. Since I felt there wasn't enough red in the quilt, I used some Riley Blake circles in red for the binding.
I used more solid grey on the back of the quilt with an added block using robot scraps.
I also added a bit of hand-stitching... just the year, so we remember when it was completed. :)
I also finished basting the Eric Carle quilt, so I should be finishing that one up soon too. Yay! I love getting things done!