Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quilt for Craft Hope Finish

I finally finished my quilt for Craft Hope Project 13 on Monday. I don't know why it took me so long. I guess life just got kinda busy. I sent this out yesterday, as well as the bracelets from Project 12. 


I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I love that it was so simple to put together, and I love the rainbow colors. It would be a great quilt for a kids room! I think I'll have to make a similar one for us to keep here. :) I did simple straight quilting just along the 1/4" seams of the blocks.


I used Anne Kelle's Remix fabric in the Bermuda Zig Zag color. I love how that turned out too! It was the perfect rainbow-y choice for this quilt! I hope that this quilt puts a smile on the face of someone affected by those nasty tornadoes in the South. 

I'll be working on a few projects this week. Some Father's Day gifts for my family, and a few more quilts. Also trying to get things in order before baby #2 gets here. :) 



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: