Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Craft Hope Projects 12 and 13

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

Here are my works in progress for two Craft Hope projects going on right now. Click on the button above to learn more about Craft Hope, and to join in! :) The deadline for both these projects is June 15th.


Here's a pile of bracelets my friends and I made at my baby shower. I am so grateful to everyone for helping me make some bracelets for Craft Hope Project 12. These will be going to some orphaned kids in Russia, and hopefully put a smile on their little faces. During times that I need to put my feet up for a while, I might try to make some more using some leftover embroidery floss. 


I just finished this quilt top today for Craft Hope Project 13. A simple pattern using some fat quarters. I wanted rainbow colors, and I was so glad to have found all the colors I wanted in my stash. I am extremely lacking in purples for some reason. I will probably finish this quilt this week sometime. I'm planning on a simple solid back, and simple quilting. I'm also hoping to make at least one more to send out... we shall see. :) These quilts will be going to the tornado survivors in the Southeastern US. 

I'm also working on another quilt, but I can't post anything about it yet, as it will be a gift. ;)

Hope your week is going well! 



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: