Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More W.I.P.'s...

I can't believe I'm only working on 2 quilts right now! I feel like I'm getting lazy. I have met my goal for the year, but I still have 5 quilts that I want to finish by the end of the year. I guess it sounds like a lot, but I'm almost finished with one of the five, and I've got a good start on another. So, really I only have about 3.5 quilts to finish. LOL! :) I finished a quilt top for my charity quilt this year. I am donating a quilt to the Wrapped in Hope program with Margaret's Hope Chest. Click on the link to learn more about this great program! I was told the little girl that I'm making this quilt for likes horses and the color pink. So, I had all this leftover fabric (Castles and Carriages by Studio R Design) from the quilt I made for my niece last year, and I thought it was perfect! It has horses, and lots of pink! :) I am waiting on some more fabric for the backing, so I will be posting on this again once it is finished. It is due by October, so I at least have a good head-start on it.

Meanwhile, I'm finishing up the binding on my nephew's quilt. I had run out of that fabric too, and just got more in the mail yesterday. I should be finishing his quilt very soon... about a month ahead of schedule, which leaves more time for making more quilts! Yay! :)



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

April (Polkadot Sparrow) said...

I love your pink quilt! That little girl is going to go bananas over it. I am looking forward to making my own MHC quilt someday... :)