Tuesday, August 30, 2011

D-Day!

Hi, all! Sorry its been so long since I've posted anything. We've been very busy getting things organized, cleaned, etc., for baby girl's arrival. I will update with pics once I have a chance again. Today we are off to the hospital to have our baby girl via c-section, or as I like to call it, "baby-ectomy". ;) Hoping and praying everything goes well this time... would really love it if it goes better than last time. Either way, I'm planning on a long recovery and some quality time with my first daughter, and enjoying time as a family of FOUR! :) I'm really looking forward to seeing my son's reaction when he meets his baby sister for the first time. I have a feeling he will be a super sweet big brother, and I hope that the two of them have a fantastic relationship throughout the years. My husband has been a super big help to me throughout this pregnancy, but especially in the last few weeks, as he has been "nesting" much more than I've been able to. I know he will be a much bigger help after the surgery too, mostly because he has no choice in the matter. He rarely complains though, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life! If you have some time, a little prayer would be much appreciated, as I am very nervous about the big day. Thanks also for your patience, as I know it will probably be a while before I can post anything again. 
Have a great week, everyone! :)




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Blue Cotton Memory said...

I am so excited for you!!!! Bringing home the girl! WooHoo! My 5th one was a planned c-section - and I LOVED it!!!! It was the easiest recovery.

I might not have the girl - but my oldest son is having a baby girl New Years Eve (or rather his lovely wife is). My youngest (10) said, 'Uncles are old." LOL!

Praying for you and your fam - andy our delightful daughter!!!!